Thursday, June 23, 2011

Glee Star Cory Monteith Reveals Dark, Drug-Filled Past


TV Star Cory Monteith has a dark past.
In the recent issue of Parade Magazine, the singing "good-boy" in Glee admitted that he was on drugs and alcohol by the age of 13 years old. He further added that he'd sniff, use or inject himself with whatever is available as much as possible. Scary Shiz!

When Cory reached 19 years old, he got clean and entered rehab.
Had if not for his family's ultimatum to back off from his wicked ways or get turned over to the police for theft charges ( because he stole a huge amount of money from a family member - to buy some drugs) - he'll be an addict up to now.
“I was done fighting myself,” he said. “I finally said, ‘I’m gonna start looking at my life and figure out why I’m doing this.’”
And your Glee star has a message for all you kids/drug addicts out there, Cory said..
“I don’t want kids to think it’s okay to drop out of school and get high, and they’ll be famous actors, too. But for those people who might give up: Get real about what you want and go after it. If I can, anyone can.”
 That's uhm, pretty scary skeletons in Cory Monteith's closet

No comments:

Post a Comment