Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Katy Perry Covers Rolling Stone Magazine; Wears A Kisses-Styled Bra


Rawr! Hawt!
T.G.I.F singer, Katy Perry is on the cover of this week's Rolling Stone Magazine. 
The Multi-Platinum artist wears a silver chocolate inspired dress - Kisses - that hung the trademark strip of white paper with 'Katy's Kisses' written on it.
Of course Katy did not just pose, she talked about some stuff as well. Politics, Gay rights, and money - girl had it all going.
Perry told Rolling Stones,
 "I think we are largely in desperate need of revolutionary change in the way our mindset is. Our priority is fame, and people's wellness is way low. I saw this knowing full well that I'm a part of the problem. I'm playing the game, though I am trying to reroute. Anyway, not to get all politically divulging and introspective, but the fact that America doesn't have free health care drives me f*cking absolutely crazy, and is so wrong."
Did you have a nosebleed? That's pretty intense and heavy, right? Seriously, let's just look at her cover photo. I can't take it anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment